Subject: Re: Transaction Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:22:00 -0800 (PST)

I just spoke with Mark and he indicated that AEC is sending the agreement 
back to Gerald with a couple of amendments.  Gerald or I will correct the 
header and add the deal date prior to resending the amended final agreement 
back to AEC.

Tyrell 

	Barry Tycholiz@ENRON
	02/23/2001 07:06 AM
		
		 To: Tyrell Harrison/DEN/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Transaction Agreement

Tyrell, this confirm is still incorrect on Page 2 according to the file you 
sent me... at the top of Page 2, when you print it out it is still showing... 
JM Huber. . I told Mark this, It was supposed to be fixed.  

You need to get it fixed, put in the deal date and get a new copy out to 
AEC... It is unacceptable that we sent this out again... in error !!! 

BT