Subject: Synthetic Storage Contact for EOL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Dutch,

Following up on our conversation of this morning, attached is the 
Napoleonville Master Storage Agreement form that was used to document 
intrastate gas storage transactions.  I have also enclosed the Master 
Transportation Document used by Louisiana Resourses Pipeline Company because 
it contains "Park and Loan" concepts that might be useful in structuring the 
synthetic storage product that you are working on for EOL.

I wanted to mention that Gerald Nemec of the ENA legal department has worked 
closely with Colleen Sullivan, Julie Gomez and Stephanie Miller in devising 
gas transportion products that have been introduced on EOL.  I highly 
recommend that your EOL's legal representative contact Gerald for assistance 
in ensuring that the product is structured in a manner that both identifies 
and reduces regulatory risk.

Please call if I can be of further assistance.

Steve Van Hooser