Subject: 20/20 Closing Adjustments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:30:00 -0800 (PST)

The TIME and LOCATION for the meeting listed below has changed.  It will be 
at 3:00 pm in EB3567.  If you have any questions please feel free to call.

Thanks
Lisa
3-5634
---------------------- Forwarded by Lisa Lunz/Corp/Enron on 02/13/2001 11:28 
AM ---------------------------

Lisa Lunz
02/12/2001 03:08 PM
To: Karry Kendall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Gruesen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim 
Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Nikole Jackson/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: 20/20 Closing Adjustments

A meeting has been set to discuss the 20/20 Closing Adjustments.  This 
meeting is scheduled for Thursday, February 15 @ 1:00pm in EB24C2.  If you 
are unable to attend this meeting please contact Nikole Jackson (58634) or 
Lisa Lunz (35634) ASAP.

Thanks

Nikole Jackson