Subject: PG&E Due Diligence Effort
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 05:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,
PGT
Can you go? You have the most current understanding of the PGT capacity, its 
current rights and obligations.  I have a meeting at 3:30 that I could cut 
short. What's your view.

Dan,
PG&E Texas (Valero) 
Do you think that all the PG&E Texas transport is relevant to this Bankruptcy 
Due Diligence issue since those assets should now be owned by El Paso? 
Understanding what our rights are or are not as to prior periods imbalances 
would be an interesting bankruptcy law exam given that ENA's been operating 
under an "unexecuted" header/transport contract with PG&E Texas for the past 
2 to 3 years.

Steve

----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001 01:05 PM -----

	Kaye Ellis
	01/09/2001 11:50 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]@ECT, Travis 
McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: [email-masked], Joya Williams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Helton/HOU/ECT@ect, 
Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Legal Temp 2/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: PG&E Due Diligence Effort

Per Shari Stack's previous email, the PG&E Due Diligence Effort meeting will 
be held today at 4 pm in our new team meeting room - EB3872.

Please let me know if any of you have a conflict with this time.

Kaye
ext. 3-5968