Subject: Re: Trailblazer Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,
I've had the document executed.  Who should I send it to, you or Mark?
If you want it, what is your street address so I can overnight it to
you.
Thanks,
Brian.

>>> <[email-masked]> 12/29/00 04:10PM >>>
Brian,  Mark forward the executed docs. to me.  The Trailblazer
Assignment
was not included.  I have attached the assignment in case you don't
have
the one I forwarded earlier.  Please execute and return.   Also the
Amended
and Restated Transaction No. 2 was initialled, but was not executed.  I
am
forwarding those back to you for execution.  Thanks for your
cooperation.

(See attached file: Huber Trailblazer Assignment Final1.doc)