Subject: Alamac Environmental Assessment Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Can you or your environmental guy attend this meeting?  If so, please call 
Heather Kroll and ask her to fax you a copy of the Phase II report.  I'm 
concerned about what the recomendation of installing monitoring wells at the 
2 cogen sites does to our current allocation of environmental risk. That's 
not a possibility contemplated by either the LOI or the current drafts of the 
2 separate Securities Purchase Agreements.  I'll call you from the road.

Steve 
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/02/2001 09:38 AM -----

	Heather Kroll
	01/02/2001 08:45 AM
		 
		 To: Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie 
Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Glenn Wright/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Don 
Stevens/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Alamac Environmental Assessment Meeting

Please attend a meeting today at 2:00 in EB3109 to discuss the results of the 
ENSR Phase II Environmental Assessment of the Lumberton and Elizabethtown 
properties.  Don Stevens with Enron Corp. Environmental Compliance will be 
there to go over the report and to discuss any outstanding risks or required 
remediation before we purchase these assets.

See you at 2:00.

Regards,

Heather