Subject: RE: Incorrect Phone Roll-Overs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Bryan Nixon will be the assigned Telephony technician to work on this project 
for you.  He will give you a call to work out the details and to make sure 
that the attached note is exactly what you need.

Lynette
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Spencer, Becky  
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 4:10 PM
To: Cole, Danita; Crawford, Lynette
Cc: Gray, Barbara; Boyd, Samantha; Moore, Janice; Nelson, Cheryl; Braband, 
Sandi; Nemec, Gerald; Daniel, Shonnie; Van Hooser, Steve; Flynn, Shawna; 
Bennick, Kimberlee; Flores, Nony; Hendry, Brent; Panus, Stephanie; Walker, 
Robert; Hodge, Jeffrey; Hyvl, Dan; Collins, Harry; Mayer, Laurie; Ogden, 
Mary; Helton, Jenny; Radford, Pat; Legal Temp 1,; Woods, Chaundra; Simmons, 
Linda
Subject: Incorrect Phone Roll-Overs

Please see the attached information.

 << File: PHONE ROLLOVER CORRECTIONS.doc >>