Subject: Assignment of Oasis Pipeline contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Oasis Pipeline Contracts are still being routed for signature.  However, 
I received this e-mail from Stacey Neuweiler to continue business as ENA not 
HPLC.

Thanks You.

Marlene Hilliard
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/31/2000 
10:52 AM ---------------------------
Stacey Neuweiler   08/31/2000 10:50 AM

To: Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect
cc:  
Subject: Assignment of Oasis Pipeline contracts

Per Tom Martin's request, please continue business as ENA, not HPLC for 
September 1,2000.  Until we know the future of Houston Pipeline, we will 
continue transacting as ENA.  Thank you very much for all of your help with 
this.

Stacey Neuweiler
713-853-3952