Subject: Wind River - UCC-1s
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

In connection with the Wind River conversion from construction loans to term 
loans, attached please find drafts of the following documents:

Lost Creek UCC-1 for filing with Texas Secretary of State
Lost Creek UCC-1 for filing with Delaware Secretary of State
Lost Creek UCC-1 for filing with Wyoming Secretary of State
Lost Creek UCC-1 for filing with County Clerk of Sweetwater County, Wyoming

In the interest of time, the UCC-1s to be filed in Wyoming are being 
distributed prior to review by Holland & Hart and remain subject to their 
comments.

The collateral description exhibit will follow.

Please feel free to call Jason Peters at (713) 220-4124 or the undersigned at 
(713) 220-4427 if you have any questions or comments or if we can be of 
further assistance.

S.B.

 - UCC-1Fin.DOC
 - UCC-1Fin.DOC
 - UCC-1Los.DOC
 - UCC-1Los.DOC