Subject: Yates Purchase Agreement Termination Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Paul, I am assuming that this is what you want to do.  If we don't send the 
letter now we can send it at anytime and cancel the deal with 60 days 
notice.  So if you like the pricing for December then we can wait and send 
this later when we do not like the pricing.  At least that is my 
interpretation, do you agree Gerald?

mark
----- Forwarded by Mark Whitt/NA/Enron on 09/19/2000 10:45 AM -----

	Theresa Staab
	09/18/2000 03:30 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul T Lucci/NA/Enron@Enron, Nicole 
Cortez/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Yates Purchase Agreement Termination Letter

Gerald,
Please review the attached termination letter and let me know if any changes 
need to be made.  I have this letter set up for Mark's signature - Is that 
correct?

We need to send this letter to Yates prior to September 30th.

Thanks,
Theresa