Subject: Texaco Gathering Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am forwarding a letter from Texaco as welll as a copy of the existing 
contract as printed from Livelink.  The contract number is 012-87793-02-003 / 
96011284.
Per Ed's note below, please prepare an amendment extending the term of the 
agreement through November 30, 2002.  If you need the actual contract file, 
please contact Mark Thorne in the File Room at  ext. 36347.

Let me know if you need anything from me.

Jackie
---------------------- Forwarded by Jackie Morgan/HOU/ECT on 09/21/2000 02:23 
PM ---------------------------

Edward D Gottlob
09/12/2000 01:02 PM
To: Jackie Morgan/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Mary M 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Texaco Gathering Contract

Jackie,

I recently rolled Texaco's gathering contract for .025/mmbtu for the next two 
years beginning at the end of their current contract.  Could you amend the 
contract to reflect this agreement?  Thanks EDG

Texaco contact - Margie Hadler 504.680.1403  

Let me know if I need to do anything.  EDG