Subject: Huber
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Huber signed the deal late on Monday.  Jean I will need your sign off on the 
CIG confirmation letter and the Huber Transaction Agreement.  I believe that 
Russel Diamond in Credit would like to initial the transaction agreement 
prior to your signature.  In addition we still need to establish what the 
credit reserve is on the transaction.  Tyrell and I will work with Chris and 
Russel on that.

Mark 
----- Forwarded by Mark Whitt/NA/Enron on 09/25/2000 05:12 PM -----

	Gerald Nemec@ECT
	09/25/2000 03:59 PM
		 
		 To: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Mark Whitt@ECT
		 Subject: Huber

Attached is the latest drafts.  These went to Huber for execution this 
afternoon