Subject: Re: Wildhorse Nomination
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

please use the attached for the noms for oct.  i had used mcf numbers in the 
earlier email, this is mmbtu.

---------------------- Forwarded by Joan Quick/HOU/ECT on 09/26/2000 10:56 AM 
---------------------------
From: Joan Quick on 09/26/2000 10:12 AM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dan J Bump/DEN/ECT@Enron, Mark Whitt@ECT, [email-masked], Barbara N 
Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Arvel Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Wildhorse Nomination  

Gerald,

My suggestions/changes are in bold.  And not to sound like a broken record, 
but, what should I do re sending Wildhorse something to inform them of the  
contact list - names and phone numbers, and let them know where to send the 
transport invoice to.  As I stated before, per my conversations with Becky at 
Wildhorse, they need this information set up in their system before we nom.  

Mark - did you find out if noms are officially due on Wed or Thurs?

To: Dan J Bump/DEN/ECT@Enron, Mark Whitt@ECT, [email-masked]
cc: Barbara Gray, Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Wildhorse Nomination

Attached is a revised nomination letter incorporating comments received.  
Please review