Subject: Site Lease and PSA form
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Terry,  Attached is a PSA form we have used before with the perspective of 
Enron as buyer.  Probably a little more detailed than we need for this one 
since the facilities are only estimated at $200,000. Kennedy Oil is Seller 
and Enron Midstream Services, L.L.C. is Buyer.

Some further detail on the site lease agreement:

CounterParty is Black Hills Trucking, Inc
Initial 1 year term, then month to month up to 2 years total
Fee $800/month
Black Hill will provide phone and electricity service hookup and Enron to 
reimburse
Enron will directly pay phone and electricity bills
Area is approximately  250 ft. X 400 ft. and is fenced off separately
Include is existing 40 ft. X 40 ft. building on site.
Enron reserve right to install any other building reasonably necessary for 
site to function as an equipment laydown yard
Enron reserve right to install septic system for bathroom in buildings used 
by Enron
Enron needs access at all times through Black Hills front gate to get to site.
Enron will remove all equipment and buildings (except existing) upon 
termination.