Subject: Re: Superior Amendment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:24:00 -0800 (PST)

I have the form that we used for the Enron Amendment, but I need to see a 
copy of the original Texaco guaranty before I can finalize a form for 
Texaco.  Can you provide me a copy of the Texaco guaranty?

	Brant Reves
	02/12/2001 10:07 AM
		
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trevor Mihalik/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Superior Amendment

I have already overnighted the Enron amendment.  Where are we in 
preparation/execution of the Texaco amendment?

brant

Brant Reves
01/24/2001 09:45 AM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Trevor Mihalik/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Superior Amendment

Hey Gerald,

Enron Corp. and Texaco Inc. currently have issued $12MM guaranties to 
Superior Natural Gas.  The obligations under the guaranties are several and 
not joint obligations.  The customer has asked that we increase these 
guaranties to $25MM.  Please prepare an amendment to the existing guaranties 
and have Enron execute a hardcopy original, delivering such copy to me at 
2860b.  And, drafting an executable Texaco copy so that I might e-mail the 
request to Texaco for signature.

Thanks for your help.

brant