Subject: Re: Questions for hurricane
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is Greg's email with my response in bold inserted.  Based on my 
review notes.  Let me know if you need anything else.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Shonnie Daniel                           11/30/99 11:15 AM

To: Robert D Morgan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harold Bertram/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ned 
Higgins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Questions for hurricane

Can you answer the questions regardin the cavern capacity below?

Gerald?  Can you answer the questions regarding the rates 
---------------------- Forwarded by Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT on 11/30/99 11:14 
AM ---------------------------

Greg Couch
11/30/99 11:11 AM
To: Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Questions for hurricane

Shonnie,

I still have some outstanding questions for Texaco, all relating to Sorrento.

We need signed copies of the Wisconsin Gas and Wisconsin PSC agreements and 
the BASF amendment dated 7/31/99 (there are some rate changes in this 
agreement).

In addition, I have the following questions:

* Is cavern #2 assumed start date of 7/01/2001 OK?
* Is cavern #2 assumed size of 3.2bcf OK?
* Are the following daily charges or monthly charges:
       $0.15 capacity reservation for LGS (Monthly)
       $0.1125 capacity reservation for Sabine Hub Svcs (Appears to be 
monthly,  Contract not clear)
       $0.1150 capacity reservation and $0.75 MDWQ reservation for both 
Wisconsin entities (Monthly)
* What is the currently calculated capacity reservation rate for Entergy?  
(Demand Charge of $2.42/MMBtu times the MDDQ (=100,000 MMBtu))  Adjusted in 
accordance with the FERC interest rate.)  This is a monthly charge.  This is 
the New Orleans Public Service Inc. contract info.  I believe this is the 
same as Entergy.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Thanks,
Greg