Subject: Re: BIO's
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 05:28:00 -0800 (PST)

I noticed that there was one bio missing.  So here goes,

Eric Gillaspie:  28 Junior Attorney extradonaire for Enron North America, 
wannabe Rock-n-Roll star.  Prone to performing at least one incredibly 
embarassing act every time he goes out drinking including, but not limited 
to, falling down in bars, kicking people on the dance floor with his 
incredibly gay dance steps, and lapsing into siezures resulting in the 
tossing of a full Gin&Tonic on senior attorneys.  Often mistaken for the cute 
little guy in the movie "Jerry Maguire" (Dogs and Bees can smell fear) not 
only because of his looks, but also his level of speech and depth of 
conversation.  Thinks the Rolling Stones stole all of their best material 
from BuckCherry and finally, "Our  dive captain".

[email-masked] on 01/27/2000 12:39:30 PM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: BIO's

         Date: January 27, 2000
         From: Ruppert, Ryan F.                            R9RUPPE  - AMERICAS
           To: EXT-GNEMEC(A)ECT.ENRON.COM,                 GNEMECEC - FPEXMAIL
           cc: EXT-EGILLAS(A)ECT.ENRON.COM,                EGILLASE - FPEXMAIL
      Subject: BIO's
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerald,

Didn't Giggles do a nice job on the BIO's?  Why don't you throw him a couple
of Kolache's?

-RFR

RYAN F. RUPPERT
Geophysical User Support
Upstream Technical Computing
ExxonMobil Corporation