Subject: Re: What up?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 05:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like a good trip if there are spaces available.  I think our dive 
captain is checking availability.  Of course our dive captain is also 
hesitant about being swallowed whole by a Whale Shark.  I told him that with 
a house to remodel that would probably be a blessing.

Let us know what your schedule is.  See if we can't hook up Thursday or 
Friday for lunch.  I open and I am sure Nacious E would be too.

[email-masked] on 02/23/2000 09:54:03 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: What up?

         Date: February 23, 2000
         From: Ruppert, Ryan F.                            R9RUPPE  - AMERICAS
           To: EXT-ERIC.GILLASPIE(A)ENRON.COM,             ERICGILL - FPEXMAIL
               EXT-GERALD.NEMEC(A)ENRON.COM,               GERALDNE - FPEXMAIL
      Subject: What up?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey you hosers, what's up with swimming with the fishys?  Are we going to
check out those hammerheads or what?

Sorry about the mix up on lunch yesterday.  Let me know if you want to try
again.

OUT

RYAN F. RUPPERT
Geophysical User Support
Upstream Technical Computing
ExxonMobil Corporation