Subject: Wildhorse Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,  Attached is the letter.  Please sign and forward the original to Kent 
Harris via Fedex.  We should request a signature acceptance of the letter and 
a confirmation receipt of such signature acceptance for our files.

The letter has a header for Crescendo on it.  Not sure if you had stationary 
for Crescendo yet.

Send a signed copy to me  and I will copy all the Enron CCs.  

Gerald Nemec
EB3883
1400 Smith St.
Houston, Tx 77002

cc Carter Mathies, Don Opersteny, and Steve Huckaby to the same address as 
Kent Harris

cc Tom Dyk and Pete Scherer at Tom Brown
    555 17th St., Suite 1850
    Denver, CO 80202

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for all your help.