Subject: Re: Huber WIC capacity assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:02:00 -0800 (PST)

If we did sign it prior to getting bank approval, we would likely have to 
make the WIC portion of the release, subject to the bank approval.  Otherwise 
Huber could be put into the position of having the obligations but being 
unable to complete it obligation due to a WIC process out of Huber's 
control.  But assuming that was done, I don't see why we couldn't sign the 
agreement now.

	Mark Whitt@ENRON
	Sent by: Mark Whitt@ENRON
	11/02/2000 05:42 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Meyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul T 
Lucci/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Huber WIC capacity assignment

I spoke with Steve Saye at WIC today and he said that they interpret the 
tarrif to read that a release done at the full negotiated contract rate is 
the same as the maximum rate. Therefore we can release at the $.12 rate.  He 
also stated that he would begin the approval process with the banks for the 
release but thought that there would be no problem with Huber's credit.  He 
did state that the bank approval timing was out of his control but he would 
try to expedite it. In addition, he felt that the best way to do the release 
was to do it  with the first bidder meeting minimum terms and have Huber 
ready to take it.  He said that it would not have to be noticed ahead of time 
so noone would know that it was going  to hit the board.

My question is, can we get the contract with Huber signed prior to receiving 
the bank approval for the WIC peice?

Mark