Subject: Re: JM Huber
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Russell,  The 2nd Huber transaction was executed and Huber is contractually 
bound to take assignment of the transportation.  We have gotten approval of 
the assignment form from the Pipeline and expect to execute the assignments 
and capacity release documents with Huber next week.  The capacity release 
document just specifies the details of the capacity release.  Huber is bound 
by the 2nd transaction to accept our release.    I will let you know when 
these sets of documents are executed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

	Russell Diamond
	11/03/2000 11:08 AM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: JM Huber

Gerald,

Can you please let me know where we stand with the execution of the JM Huber 
transactions and contracts that is being originated in the Denver office.  As 
you are aware the first transaction and contract we entered into did not 
contain the assignment language for the transportation on a yearly basis.  
The second transaction was to include this assignment language.  ENA 
currently has large exposure from JM Huber for the first transaction because 
the assignment contracts have not been signed as of yet, as far as I am 
aware.  If the contract negotiations are going to continue for an extended 
period of time, Credit is going to have to reserve the transactions to cover 
this exposure.  Please let me know what the status is.

Thank you,
Russell