Subject: RE: Crescendo Dec Production
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:13:00 -0800 (PST)

I will draft a letter to Wildhorse concerning the pressure situation.  We 
have previously sent a demand letter on Sept. 29 for pressure data for the 3 
year period, with no response from Wildhorse.  We need to reinforce the 
curtailment that the high pressure is causing the resultant loss of profits.  
I will circulate the letter for review by the group before sending.  

----- Forwarded by Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT on 12/06/2000 10:10 AM -----

	"Ken Krisa" <[email-masked]>
	12/05/2000 11:16 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, "Mark Whitt \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Gerald R. Nemec \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: RE: Crescendo Dec Production

Joan, Gerald, Mark,

We do not physically flow our gas into Questar. This means that our
production is being curtailed (through increased pressure) for economic
benefit to Wildhorse (at Crescendo's expense) of moving more gas from the
Natural Buttes area south through the San Arroyo area.

Ken Krisa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 8:59 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Crescendo Dec Production

Due to the Mesa Tap compressor being down at the interconnect between
Wildhorse and Questar, the pressure is backing up on Wildhorse.  These
Crescendo wells are very sensitive to pressure, thus current production is
around 2,500 mcf/d [2,675 mmbtud/].  Our first of the month nom was 2,800
mcf/d [3,000 mmbtu/d].

I am not sure if you want to reduce the nom now or wait a bit.  My gut feel
is to keep the nom as is and get these higher prices - assuming prices will
come down later this month.  let me know what you think is best.

thanks
joan