Subject: RE: Crescendo - Gathering System Acquisition
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:28:15 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,  Attached is your document with my comments.   

 

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Ken" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 8:32 AM
To:	Nemec, Gerald
Subject:	Crescendo - Gathering System Acquisition

Gerald,

We are in discussion with Public Service Company of Colorado about acquiring
a small gathering system just north of the Badger Wash Gas Plant.  The
attached document gives a little background of the transaction and lists
some of my questions concerning this transaction.  After you review the
document, I would like to discuss these issues with you to be sure we have
addressed all Crescendo's risks and obligations.

Thanks,

Ken Krisa

 - PSCO Acquisition Legal Questions.doc << File: PSCO Acquisition Legal Questions.doc >>