Subject: RE: napoleonville dewatering
From: [email-masked]
To: <jr.".'"[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

Larry,  The letter looks fine to me.  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Lawrence J. Hand, Jr." <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Lawrence[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Monday, July 23, 2001 5:20 PM
To:	Owen, David; Gerald Nemec (E-mail)
Cc:	Robert. D. Morgan (E-mail)
Subject:	napoleonville dewatering

Joe Ball does not work on Mondays and he has not returned my call and
email of last week.  Attached is a draft of a letter I intend to send to
Joe re: dewatering.  Please let me know if it acceptable.

 <<Joe Ball (Storage Cavern).DOC>>
Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.
Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P.
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2100
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Phone: 504-586-1241
Fax: 504-584-9142
PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: DO NOT read, copy or
disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.
This communication may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically
transmitted materials is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please call (collect) immediately at (504)
586-1241 and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also,
please notify immediately via e-mail the sender that you have received
the communication in error.

 - Joe Ball (Storage Cavern).DOC << File: Joe Ball (Storage Cavern).DOC >>