Subject: FW: Dudes...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:00:33 -0700 (PDT)

Here, Here,  I would like to second Ernie's sentiments.  We are very proud of you guys and hope that you stay safe.  Drop us a note if you can.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, October 08, 2001 12:59 PM
To:	LT Bieraugel
Cc:	Nemec, Gerald
Subject:	Re: Dudes...

Lt. Bieraugel,

I doubt you are able to receive email at this time, but just in case you
are...............wanted to let you know that you are making the news!  Just
read an article in the USA Today online that lists your ship as one in the
Arabian Sea that has launched Tomahawks.  So I'm bragging about you to everyone
in my office....."My buddy Paul, as Chief Weapon Officer, is lobbing missiles at
the Taliban, he's pushing the button himself!"  I know you guys are well-trained
and just doing your job, but your college buddies are proud of you and the
entire country is behind you (90% approve the actions in a poll!).

So God bless and Godspeed, you get back safely to those four kids of yours!

Take care bud,
Ern

LT Bieraugel <[email-masked]>
06/08/2001 07:47 PM

To:   Ernie J Zavaleta/Frito-Lay/US@Frito-Lay, "Gerald Nemec (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Dudes...

Ernie and Gerald, well dudes, we're doing just what we said we were not
going to do.  Fall out of touch again.  Here is the latest.  I am out on my
ship for six months now.  We left June 4th and we get back in November.
It's a bitch to be gone from the family for that long but it very busy so it
goes fast for me.  We had our fourth (and probably last) kid on May 13th.
Her name is Chloe Elizabeth.  She is perfect.  My two year old (Kate) was
very surprised when we brought her home.  Carson said he wanted a brother
and Kelly wants to hold her all the time.  You can check some pictures out
at www.geocities.com/pbieraugel.  Take it easy you guys and stay in touch.
Paul.