Subject: RE: Louisiana Resource License information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:32:23 -0800 (PST)

Eric,  The answers to your questions based on the information I have are:

	1.  The transaction closed on February 3, 2000.
	2.  All the licenses that you fowarded for Louisiana Resources are currently being used by Bridgeline Holdings, L.P.
	3.  I don't know.  I don't think that any of the licenses were new after the transaction date.  Robert, any different info?
	4.  To the best of my knowledge all of the licenses (that you forwarded) are operating and were operating at the time of the transaction.  Do you agree, Robert?

To clarify, the assets were not sold to Bridgeline Holdings, L.P.  They were contributed to the formation of the LP in consideration for Enron's 40% equity stake and 50% control.  No transfer applications for these licenses has been filed.  

Also, it is not clear from the information you forwarded whether the licenses were in Louisiana Resources Company's (LRC) name or Louisiana Resources Pipeline Company Limited Partnership (LRP).  LRP was merged into Bridgeline Holdings, L.P.  LRC is still held 100% by Enron North America Corp.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Jenkins, Eric" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 20, 2001 7:46 PM
To:	Nemec, Gerald
Cc:	Pisciotta, Aileen
Subject:	RE: Louisiana Resource License information

Gerald, this is just to follow up on our prior phone conversations re: the
sale of Louisiana Resources' assets (including licenses) to Bridgeline .  As
I mentioned, what is important to our inquiry is whether transfer of
applications were filed prior to the consummation of the above transaction
whereby the assets of Louisiana Resources' were acquired.  I will need the
following transaction information:

*	When did the transaction close?  The exact date. 2/?/2000
*	Which licenses where part of that transaction?
*	Which licenses were obtained by filing a new application after the
transaction date?
*	Which stations are constructed/operating?

As a reminder, we are under a deadline to get this information to the FCC.
To make the deadline I will need the information by tomorrow or Monday at
the latest.  Please call/email with any questions.

Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Jenkins, Eric
> Sent:	Thursday, November 15, 2001 5:41 PM
> To:	[email-masked]'
> Subject:	Louisiana Resource License information
>
>
>
>  << File: 162802.doc >>
>
> ________________________________________
> Eric D. Jenkins
> Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
> 1200 19th Street, N.W., Fifth Floor
> Washington, D.C.  20036
> (202) 887-1254
> (202) 955-9792 (facsimile)
> email:  [email-masked]
>
>
>
The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any
other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think
that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the
sender.

This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses and
are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Kelley Drye & Warren LLP for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.