Subject: RE: Louisiana Resources/Bridgeline Transaction Summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:34:01 -0800 (PST)

Eric,  See attached with my changes.  Robert, Can you provide the information Eric needs for Bridgeline.  Thanks.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Jenkins, Eric" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Sunday, November 25, 2001 4:59 PM
To:	Nemec, Gerald
Cc:	Holsworth, Mark; Pisciotta, Aileen
Subject:	Louisiana Resources/Bridgeline Transaction Summary

Gerald, attached is a chart summarizing the Louisiana Resources/Bridgeline
Transaction.  Please review the information contained in this chart and
provide and/or confirm information where appropriate.  I will call you
Monday morning to discuss.

Regards.
 <<Enron Transaction Summary.doc>>
________________________________________
Eric D. Jenkins
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
1200 19th Street, N.W., Fifth Floor
Washington, D.C.  20036
(202) 887-1254
(202) 955-9792 (facsimile)
email:  [email-masked]

The information contained in this E-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any
other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this
communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think
that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the
sender.

This E-mail message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses and
are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Kelley Drye & Warren LLP for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.

 - Enron Transaction Summary.doc << File: Enron Transaction Summary.doc >>