Subject: Re: ISDA Gas Natural de Mexico
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Stephanie,

We will receive the signed copy of Gas Natural Mexico today, I''ll let you 
know as soon as I receive it.
Also we need to send them executables copies for Comercializadora Metrogas, 
they only have now a draft, but they can sign it very fast because it is 
alrready aproved by they attorneys.

Paul Radous will prepare a credit worksheet for the new company, Gas Natural 
Servicios, S.A. de C.V.

Regards,

Agustin Perez

	Stephanie Panus
	01/11/2001 08:59 AM
		
		 To: Agustin Perez/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: ISDA Gas Natural de Mexico

Agustin,
Wanted to check on the status of the Agreements in your below email from Dec. 
22.

Thanks,
Stephanie

From: Agustin Perez on 12/22/2000 12:10 PM
To: Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brent Hendry, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Jaime Williams, Agustin Perez
cc:  

Subject: ISDA Gas Natural de Mexico

Good News,

The ISDA has been approved and will be signed when the CEO return from 
holydays (Jan 8). They will sign the 2 ISDA's we sent for Gas Natural Mexico 
and Comercializadora Metrogas, and also want to sign another for Gas Natural 
Servicios.

They will send me the corporate documents for this company, I will forward 
them as soon as I receive them.

Paul, please tell us if we can use the same format of ISDA as in 
Comercializadora Metrogas, they are going to provide the same guaranty from 
Gas Natural Mexico.

Regards,

Agustin Perez