Subject: Re: Assignment Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Stephanie,

This document reflects our changes.  Please contact me if there are any
problems with these.  We, too, would really like to get this completed
today.  Thanks!
(Also, we need a copy of the paper confirmation faxed to us as we cannot
confirm that a financial trade between CNR and ENA was done at all in
October, 2001 specifically:  "WE BOUGHT A 2500MMBTU/DAY SWAP ON 10/17/01
BEG 11/01 THRU 2/28/02")

(See attached file: assignment ltr red-lined (Enron's) CNR to TPC (Enron
trades).doc)

Maribeth Bedevian
Manager, Contract Administration
EnergyUSA-TPC Corp.
EnergyUSA-Appalachian Corp.
phone: 713-369-7415
fax: 713-369-7505
[email-masked]

                    "Panus,
                    Stephanie"               To:     Maribeth Bedevian/TPC/Enterprise@NiSource
                    <Stephanie.Panus@        cc:     "Sayre, Frank" <[email-masked]>
                    enron.com>               Subject:     Assignment Agreement

                    11/16/2001 01:43
                    PM

Maribeth,
As you requested, attached is the Assignment Agreement.  We look forward
to receiving your comments and completing the assignment.

 <<assign035(energyusa).doc>>

Stephanie Panus
Senior Legal Specialist
Enron Wholesale Services
1400 Smith Street, EB3803C
Houston, Texas  77002
ph:  713.345.3249
fax:  713.646.3490
email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************
(See attached file: assign035(energyusa).doc)

 - assignment ltr red-lined (Enron's) CNR to TPC (Enron trades).doc 
 - assign035(energyusa).doc