Subject: Vitol/Enron ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Stephanie,

I must first apologise for the delay in replying to your email/attachments
fo 24 July.

Our reply is for the ISDA with Vitol Capital Management, but I hope that
once we have agreed the wording for this , we will be able to quickly
implement ISDA's for the other Vitol and Enron entities involved ... I
expect that we will just have to change the tax declarations, the address
details and a few other similar minor items.

Attached is a covering letter and revised draft schedule.

 <<X M Sept. 21, 2001 Reply to ENA.doc>>  <<X Draf Schedule Revised by Vitol
Sept 11, 2001.doc>>

Can you please confirm that you receive this email and the attachments in a
'readable' format?

Thanks and regards, David

David Fransen
Vitol SA Geneva
Tel : 00-41-22-322-1111

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.
**********************************************************************

 - X M Sept. 21, 2001 Reply to ENA.doc 
 - X Draf Schedule Revised by Vitol Sept 11, 2001.doc