Subject: RE: Vitol/Enron ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 00:39:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Stephanie ... I look forward to your reply in due course .. I guess
that your credit people are rather tied up at the moment.

Regards, David

David Fransen
Vitol SA Geneva
Tel : 00-41-22-322-1111

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.
**********************************************************************

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 29 October 2001 15:17
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Vitol/Enron ISDA

Our Credit Dept is currently reviewing your comments.  I will check with
them and let you know something.

Stephanie Panus
Senior Legal Specialist
Enron Wholesale Services
1400 Smith Street, EB3803C
Houston, Texas  77002
ph:  713.345.3249
fax:  713.646.3490
email:  [email-masked]

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   David Fransen <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Saturday, October 27, 2001 3:31 AM
   To:     Panus, Stephanie
   Cc:     Gilbert Widmer; Keith Swaby; Martha Garrison
   Subject:  Vitol/Enron ISDA

   Hi, Stephanie,

   I wanted to check where we are on the ISDA ... we sent you a proposal at
   the
   end of Sept, and you and I have exchanged a couple of emails since then,
   but
   overall I believe that the ball is still ' in your court'.  Is this
   correct?

   Regards, David

   David Fransen
   Vitol SA Geneva
   Tel : 00-41-22-322-1111

   **********************************************************************
   This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
   intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
   are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
   the sender.
   **********************************************************************

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************