Subject: FW: Two new points on NG Fin Spr, GDD/GDD
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:35:03 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: IntercontinentalExchange [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 1:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Two new points on NG Fin Spr, GDD/GDD 

ATTENTION FINANCIAL GAS TRADERS AND API DEVELOPERS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Effective this Friday, April 19, IntercontinentalExchange is listing two new hubs for the Gas Daily Financial Spread, NG Fin FP Spr, GDD/GDD. For ANR-SW and NGPL-Mid, bal month and prompt month strips will be added.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
The new markets will automatically appear in portfolios containing the bal month spread on the same product for Chicago/Henry. If you do not have the bal month strip for Chicago/Henry you can go to the manage portfolios selection and add these new points manually as you normally would.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
If you have any questions please respond to this email or call a member of our Gas Sales or API Team.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Regards,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
IntercontinentalExchange                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Joe Adevai, New York 646-733-5000                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Lee Abbamonte, New York 646-733-5000                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Nathaniel Riley, Atlanta 770-738-2111                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Vijaya Surapaneni, Atlanta 770-857-0371                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Rajesh Thomas, Atlanta 770-738-2148                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
24-hour Help Desk, Atlanta 770-738-2101