Subject: FW: Sempra Energy Trading GISB
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 05:51:04 -0800 (PST)

Sempra needs to get a copy of the court order authorizing ENA to enter into GISB's and transactions.  Does such a thing exist that we can send to Sempra?

Thanks

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Germany, Chris  
Sent:	Wednesday, March 13, 2002 7:48 AM
To:	'Michael McCall <[email-masked]>@ENRON'
Cc:	Andrew Giglia; Marcia Greenblatt
Subject:	RE: Sempra Energy Trading GISB

At this point, just send everything to me and I'll work with our legal department.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Michael McCall <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, March 13, 2002 7:44 AM
To:	Germany, Chris
Cc:	Andrew Giglia; Marcia Greenblatt
Subject:	RE: Sempra Energy Trading GISB

Chris:

There are some issues with the attached form - who do I send revisions to?
In addition, our legal department needs to get a copy of the court order
authorizing ENA to enter into GISBs and transactions - who do contact
regarding this issue?

Regards - Michael McCall

-----Original Message-----
From: Germany, Chris [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 11:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Draper, David
Subject: FW: Sempra Energy Trading GISB

These days, its easier for our legal department to draft or approve a new
GISB than to find any of the existing documents.  The attached document is
for Enron North America Corp.  David is going to see if they can use it.

If your legal department approves, please print 2 originals, fill in the
Sempra information, sign it, and send it to me.

Thanks

Chris L. Germany
Manager, Gas Trading
Phone 713-853-4743
Fax  713-646-3059

Address:	Attn:  Chris Germany  ECS 04444
		1400 Smith St
		Houston, TX 77002

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Dickson, Stacy E.
> Sent:	Monday, March 11, 2002 4:33 PM
> To:	Germany, Chris
> Cc:	Mann, Kay
> Subject:	Sempra Energy Trading GISB
>
> Chris,
> Attached is a draft of a GISB with Sempra.  Please call me if you have any
questions.
>
> Stacy
>
> >  <<SEMPRAGISB.doc>>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

**********************************************************************
This e-mail contains privileged attorney-client communications and/or confidential information, and is only for the use by the intended recipient. Receipt by an unintended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege."

Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient or his or her employees or agents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us and delete the original material from your computer."

Sempra Energy Trading Corp. (SET) is not the same company as SDG&E or SoCalGas, the utilities owned by SET's parent company.  SET is not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission and you do not have to buy SET's products and services to continue to receive quality regulated service from the utilities."
**********************************************************************