Subject: FW: FW: Tenaska IV Texas Partners, Ltd./Ponderosa Pine Energy L.L.C. CleburnePowerPlant
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:59:27 -0800 (PST)

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 1:04 PM
To: Hill, Garrick
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Mazowita, Mike
Subject: Re: FW: Tenaska IV Texas Partners, Ltd./Ponderosa Pine Energy
L.L.C. CleburnePowerPlant

Rick,

The l/c is still in effect. Based on the language of the l/c, in order to
terminate the l/c, JPMorgan Chase would have had to notify Lone Star Gas if
its intent to not renew at least 30 days prior to the maturity date. Given
that such notice was not provided, the maturity date was automatically
extended for 12 months. The l/c is currently scheduled to expire on Jan 11,
2003, and continues to be governed by the "evergreen" feature.

Rob

[email-masked] on 02/28/2002 05:45:54 PM

To:    [email-masked]
cc:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject:    FW: Tenaska IV Texas Partners, Ltd./Ponderosa Pine Energy
       L.L.C. Cleburne PowerPlant

Hi Rob:

I'm hoping you can help with this.  Lone Star is asking to verify that the
LC required under the gas transportation agreement between Lone Star Gas
Co. and Ponderosa Pine Energy Partners, Ltd. is presently in effect per the
terms of that agreement.  Jeff Smirin at TXU is looking at the document you
sent to me earlier today.  He would like verification (which I think needs
to come from you) that there has been no termination and that LC#770769 is
effective through 1/11/03.

Please confirm these facts by responding to this e-mail with a Cc: to
[email-masked].

Thanks,

Rick Hill
Enron North America Corp.
(713) 853-6027

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 5:33 PM
To: Hill, Garrick
Subject: Tenaska IV Texas Partners, Ltd./Ponderosa Pine Energy L.L.C.
Cleburne PowerPlant

Pursuant to our discussion, please provide documentation proving that the
discussed Letter of Credit related to this contract dated August 1, 1994 is
still in effect and what the maturity date of the referenced Letter of
Credit is.

My fax number is 214-875-5134.

Thanks for your help.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.