Subject: FW: NGPL Storage Transfer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:35:59 -0800 (PST)

For your review. Please advise if I can be of assistance.

-----Original Message-----
From: McCartney, William [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:06 PM
To: Frihart, Bryant
Cc: Brown, Chuck; Coyle, Kevin; Fishbeck, Don
Subject: NGPL Storage Transfer

Bryant,

El Paso Merchant Energy (El Paso) is pleased to respond to Enron North
America's (Enron) request seeking parties interested in NGPL storage
inventory dated December 19, 2001.  El Paso would be interested in an
"inventory transfer" that abides by the terms detailed in the attached
document.  We appreciate the opportunity to participate in this bidding
process and look forward to your response.  If you have any questions,
please contact me.

Bill

 <<ENA NGPL NSS Transfer.doc>> 

******************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso 
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. 
If you have received this email in error please notify the 
sender.
******************************************************************