Subject: Confirm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please look at the confirm  and let me know if it is ok.   I spoke with Mr. 
Hall and we are good to go.

June 1, 2001

This Confirmation shall confirm the Transaction agreed to on the date hereof 
and binding between Greene Energy LLC ("Customer") and Enron North America 
Corp. ("Company") regarding the purchase and sale of gas pursuant to the 
Enfolio Gas Purchase Agreement dated May 1, 2001 (the &Agreement8).  Company 
to purchase and receive (Buyer) and Customer to sell and deliver (Seller).

TRANSACTION NUMBER:  
DESIGNATED QUANTITY (IN MMBTUS):  100% of Seller's Daily Production 
DELIVERYPOINT(S):ColumbiaGasTransmissionCorp.(AppalachiaW.Va.OhioKy.) 
PERIOD OF DELIVERY:  June 1, 2001 through June 30, 2001
CONTRACT PRICE (PER MMBTU):  The Contract Price shall be the Daily Midpoint 
price published on each calendar day during the period of delivery under the 
heading "Daily Price Survey" in the Appalachia - Columbia, App section of Gas 
Daily, Less $.01 for 100% of daily production.

This Confirmation is being provided pursuant to and in accordance with the 
ENFOLIO AGREEMENT and constitutes part of and is subject to all of the 
provisions of the Agreement.  Any objection of Customer to this Confirmation 
must be made by written notice to Company prior to the Confirm Deadline.

Each party shall not disclose the terms of this transaction to a third party 
(other than the party's and its affiliates' employees, lenders, counsel, 
accountants or prospective purchasers of any rights under any Transactions 
who have agreed to keep such terms confidential) except in order to comply 
with any applicable law, order, regulation or exchange rule; provided, each 
party shall notify the other party of any proceeding of which it is aware 
which may result in disclosure and use reasonable efforts to prevent or limit 
the disclosure.  The provisions of the Agreement other than the terms of this 
transaction are not subject to this confidentiality obligation.  The parties 
shall be entitled to all remedies available at law or in equity to enforce, 
or seek relief in connection with, this confidentiality obligation; provided, 
all monetary damages shall be limited to actual direct damages.

 &CUSTOMER8         &COMPANY8
            Greene Energy 
LLC                                                               Enron North 
America Corp.

By:_____________________________      By:______________________________
Title:___________________________       Title:_____________________________

Debra Perlingiere
Enron North America Corp.
Legal Department
1400 Smith Street, EB 3885
Houston, Texas 77002
[email-masked]
Phone 713-853-7658
Fax  713-646-3490