Subject: FW: Market Area IT Availability - November 28, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:41:36 -0800 (PST)

fyi

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Tuesday, November 27, 2001 6:25 PM
Subject:	FW: Market Area IT Availability - November 28, 2001

This notice is being resent to customers due to the fact that many of our customers did not to receive the original notification.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 27, 2001 9:20 AM
Subject:	Market Area IT Availability - November 28, 2001

November 27, 2001

To:	Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation Customers 
	and Shippers

Re:	Market Area IT Availability - November 28, 2001

The available interruptible transportation service (IT and 
secondary FT) on Transco for pipeline day Wednesday, November
28, 2001 and continuing until further notice is summarized
as follows:

Tier I and Tier II (only Sta. 90 through
Sta. 180 affected)					0 MDt/day

South Virginia Lateral Compressor Station 167	144 MDt/day

Tier III (Station 180 through East)			0   MDt/day

Leidy at Centerville Regulator Station
(Only deliveries downstream of Centerville
regulator affected)					OPEN

Leidy at Station 520 (Only deliveries 		0   MDt/day
Downstream (east) of Station 520 affected)	

Linden Regulator Station
(Located in Union County, New Jersey)		OPEN

Mobile Bay Lateral					162 MDt/day

The above available interruptible transportation service 
refers to deliveries into the affected area that have 
receipts upstream of the bottleneck or affected area.

If you have any questions, please call John McGrath at (713) 
215-2514 or Donna C. Long at (713) 215-4061.

J. E. McGrath
Manager
Operations Planning