Subject: FW: Pre Requisites Business Information for Liquids Product Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:57:56 -0800 (PST)

<<Crude Oil 1.ppt>> <<Glossary of Terms for Liquids Training in Allegro 6.doc>> <<NGL Basics.doc>> <<Oil Basics.doc>> <<Coal Overview - Allegro Challenge.ppt>> <<How a Refinery Works.doc>> 

 Raspechatai, please, powerpoints i prinesi mne domoi - home reading... 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Chris Wich 
To: Bianca Ornelas; David Granit; Felipe Ospina; Gohar Butt; Kevin Butler; Leslie Eck; Natalie Bondareva; Tim Waggett 
Cc: Claus Fleckenstein 
Sent: 1/16/02 5:52 PM 
Subject: Pre Requisites Business Information for Liquids Product Training 

Greetings! 

Attached you'll find some reading materials for an introduction to the 
Crude, Coal, NGL and Refined products industry. 

Included is a general glossary of terms that we'll be using, PowerPoint 
presentations for the Petroleum and Coal business, as well as some 
documentations on refining, basics of NGL's and Crude Oil production, 
refining, transportation and trading. 

In addition, if you look on our intranet site, there is some additional 
information to familiarize you with the business. It's located at 
<http://inside.allegrodevelopment.com> under Industry Information. 

After reviewing this data, you all should have a good knowledge of basic 
terms and practices in the business. 

Thanks for your attention, as I look forward to working with each of you 
next week! 

Christopher Wich, Jr. 

Christopher Wich, Jr. 
Product Analyst; Crude Oil, Coal, Refined Products, NGLs 
AllegroDevelopment 
1445 Ross Ave. 
Suite 2200 
Dallas, Texas 75202 
(214) 237-8090 
Fax: (214) 526-7076 
[email-masked] 

 <<Crude Oil 1.ppt>>  <<Glossary of Terms for Liquids Training in 
Allegro 6.doc>>  <<NGL Basics.doc>>  <<Oil Basics.doc>>  <<Coal Overview 
- Allegro Challenge.ppt>>  <<How a Refinery Works.doc>>