Subject: Cancellation of Transco Z6 NY deliveries, Dec 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:38:59 -0800 (PST)

Vladi,  as per our discussion today, Sprague and Enron are canceling our
deal to buy 6,000 Dth Transco Z6 NY for 12/4-31/01 (Sprague buying from
Enron). Due to Enron's inability to deliver physical gas, Sprague will
purchase supply from alternate suppliers.  You and I netted out physical
deliveries for 12/1-3.

We will notify downstream LDC's not to accept any gas from Enron for us. If
you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thank you.

Cynthia L. Armstrong
Managing Dir., Nat. Gas Supply & Risk Management
Sprague Energy Corp.
Two International Drive, Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-0609
Direct Telephone: (603) 766-7412
Fax:                    (603) 430-5320
Cell:                    (603) 502-6556
Pager:                 (800) 946-4645 Pin #: 6221678