Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure - S-323 CERS/CAISO OOM Interchange Scheduling
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:06:29 -0800 (PST)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update
effective 12/12/01 (tonight) at 2359

*	The following ISO Operating Procedures has been withdrawn.

ISO Operating Procedure posted:  S-323 CERS/CAISO OOM Interchange Scheduling
Version: 2.0
Effective Date: 12/12/01
Changes / Reasons: Procedure Withdrawn due to changed business practices
with CERS effective 12/12/2001 @ 2359.

California ISO Procedure Control DeskCAISO Notification:  Operations
Procedure  - G-202 Real-Time Overgeneration Procedure

Client Relations Communications.0921
[email-masked]