Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure - CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure - G-202 Real-Time Overgeneration Procedure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:04:20 -0800 (PST)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update
effective 12/12/01 (tonight) at 2359

*	The following revised ISO Operating Procedures has been implemented
and are posted for reference on the ISO Website.

ISO Operating Procedure posted:  CAISO Notification:  Operations Procedure
- G-202 Real-Time Overgeneration Procedure
Version: 3.1
Effective Date: 12/12/2001
Procedure Purpose: Actions to be undertaken by ISO Grid Resource
Coordinators (GRC) and Real-Time (RT) operations personnel to manage the
procurement of Ancillary Services (A/S)
Summary of changes:
   <<M-402 v3.1 Procedure Change Description Form.doc>> 

*	Please find them at
http://home.caiso.ecn/scripts/EDMS.cgi?base=%2FISO%20Operating%20Procedures%
2FMarket%20Operations%20%28M%29&page=/osat/opsprocs/index.html under the
appropriate Operating Procedure section heading.

Please e-mail any comments or questions to the 'Procedure Control Desk'
mailbox [mailto:[email-masked]] and we will respond as soon as
possible.

Thank you!

California ISO Procedure Control Desk

Client Relations Communications.0921
[email-masked]