Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure - G-202 Real-Time Overgeneration Procedure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:02:08 -0800 (PST)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update
effective 12/12/01 (tonight) at 2359

*	The following re-released/modified ISO Operating Procedures has been
implemented and is posted for reference on the ISO Website.

ISO Operating Procedure posted:  G-202 Real-Time Overgeneration Procedure
Version: 5.0
Effective Date: 12/12/2001
Procedure Purpose: This Operating Procedure outlines the actions taken by
the ISO Dispatch control center personnel to manage Over-Generation during
Real-time (RT) operations.   
Changes / Reasons: 
 <<G-202 Procedure Change Description Form v5.0.doc>> 

*	Please find it at
http://www1.caiso.com/thegrid/operations/opsdoc/index.html under the
appropriate Operating Procedure section heading.

Please e-mail any comments or questions to the 'Procedure Control Desk'
mailbox [mailto:[email-masked]] and we will respond as soon as
possible.

Thank you!

California ISO Procedure Control Desk

Client Relations Communications.0921
[email-masked]