Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure - N-705 Disturbance Control Standard (DCS) Procedure withdrawn
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:26:33 -0800 (PST)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update

*	The following new or revised ISO Operating Procedures have been
withdrawn.

ISO Operating Procedure posted:  N-705 Disturbance Control Standard (DCS)
Procedure
Version: 1.0
Effective Date: 4/15/1998
Changes / Reasons: Procedure Withdrawn

*	Please find them at  http://www1.caiso.com/discus/.
*	Provision for ISO and Affected Party comments has been made at that
site. 

Please e-mail any comments or questions to the 'Procedure Control Desk'
mailbox [mailto:[email-masked]] and we will respond as soon as
possible.

Thank you!

California ISO Procedure Control Desk

Client Relations Communications.0921
[email-masked]