Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure - T-102 COI-PDCI North of John Day Nomogram
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:06:13 -0800 (PST)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update

*	The following new or revised ISO Operating Procedures have been
implemented and are posted for reference on the ISO Website.

ISO Operating Procedure posted:  T-102 COI-PDCI North of John Day Nomogram 
Version: 3.8
Effective Date: 11/7/01
Summary of changes: Quarterly Updates

*	Please find them at
http://www1.caiso.com/thegrid/operations/opsdoc/index.html under the
appropriate Operating Procedure section heading.

If you have any questions, please e-mail the 'Procedure Control Desk'
mailbox [mailto:[email-masked]] and we will respond as soon as
possible.

Thank-You,

Operations Support and Training

Client Relations Communications.0921
[email-masked]