Subject: CAISO URGENT NOTIFICATION - SI Fail-over TODAY at 14:30 - Brief Interruption to Clients.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 12:25:36 -0800 (PST)

** URGENT NOTIFICATION - ALL

	SI will be UNAVAILABLE, Today (14:30 to 14:50pst) to perform a
Fail-Over within our SI servers in Folsom.  

			Please submit all Hour Ahead schedules for November
6th   HE  1800 and 1900 and Supplemental Energy schedules for, 1700 and 1800
prior to 1400.

		Once the fail-over is complete and the SI system is
available, please clear your memory and disk caches (Edit, Preferences,
Advanced, Cache) and close all Netscape windows (including messages).
Restart Netscape and point your browsers to our Primary server by utilizing
the following URL: https://iso_si/iso.  

			Please contact Mike Glatz (916) 608-5727
[email-masked] or Ginger Seitles (916) 351-4420 [email-masked] if you
have any questions or concerns.

			Thank you,
			ISO Market Operations

Client Relations Communications
[email-masked]