Subject: Training Schedule for 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:44:07 -0800 (PST)

2002 Training Calendar for Settlements and Scheduling Infrastructure (SI)
Training 
Settlements and Scheduling Infrastruction (SI) Training classes are now
available for registration for 2002. The dates are as follows: 
Settlement Training Classes (class size limit = 40) 
January 15-16, 2002
April 16-17, 2002
July 16-17, 2002
October 15-16, 2002
SI Training and Testing (class size limit = 20) 
February 6-8, 2002 SI Training/February 12-14, 2002 SI Testing 
May 8-10, 2002 SI Training/May 14-16, 2002 SI Testing 
September 18-20, 2002 SI Training/September 24-26, 2002 SI Testing 
November 6-8, 2002 SI Training/November 12-14, 2002 SI Testing 
Registrations are handled on a first come, first serve basis, with priority
given to new SC applicants. Registrations are limited to two students per
SC.  All classes are $500.00 per person with the exception of the first two
attendees for new SC applicants. Payment is due prior to class start date.
General agendas are attached for your review. 
To register: Please complete the attached registration form(s) and return to
[email-masked]. 

 <<SETTLEMENTS TRAINING REGISTRATION 2002.doc>>  <<Settlements Agenda for
mailing.doc>>  <<SI TRAINING AND TESTING REGISTRATION 2002.doc>>  <<SI
Agenda for mailing.doc>>