Subject: FW: A Message From Boeing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], amfam <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], work <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:43:56 -0700 (PDT)

Check out the file below.  It's a classic! 

Robert W. Franksen 
Real Estate Administration Manager 
USG CORPORATION 
125 South Franklin Street 
Chicago, IL  60606 
(312) 606-4507 phone 
(312) 606-3879 fax 
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message----- 
From:   Brophy, Jack 
Sent:   Thursday, October 04, 2001 5:25 PM 
To:     Salisbury, Dan; Franksen, Robert; Hill, Deborrah 
Subject:        FW: A Message From Boeing 

-----Original Message----- 
From:   [email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]] 
Sent:   Thursday, October 04, 2001 4:41 PM 
To:     [email-masked] 
Subject:        A Message From Boeing 

----- Forwarded by Janet L Wrenn/NC/FHLMC on 10/04/2001 04:39 PM ----- 
                                                                                           
                    Don                                                                    
                    Strahanoski          To:     [email-masked],                   
                                         [email-masked],               
                    10/04/2001           [email-masked],                      
                    08:52 AM             [email-masked], [email-masked],  
                                         "Joe M Gaul" <[email-masked]>,                
                                         [email-masked], [email-masked],      
                                         [email-masked],               
                                         [email-masked],                    
                                         [email-masked], [email-masked],       
                                         "'Vucinic Eddie'" <[email-masked]>,          
                                         [email-masked], Philip R                 
                                         Walker/CSC/NC/FHLMC, Robert A                     
                                         Guay/CSC/NC/FHLMC@FHLMC, Delora M                 
                                         Duff/NC/FHLMC@FHLMC, Anna                         
                                         Domanski/CSC/NC/FHLMC@FHLMC, Janet L              
                                         Wrenn/NC/FHLMC@FHLMC, Pamela L                    
                                         Lemay/CSC/NC/FHLMC@FHLMC                          
                                         cc:                                               
                                         Subject:     A Message From Boeing                

Donald A. Strahanoski 
Freddie Mac 
Phone: (312) 407-7541 
Fax: (312) 407-7397 
----- Forwarded by Don Strahanoski/CSC/NC/FHLMC on 10/04/2001 08:49 AM 
----- 
                                                                                                      
                    StrahanoskiDJ@GibsonCons                                                          
                    ulting.com                      To:     [email-masked], [email-masked],  
                                                    [email-masked],                   
                    10/04/2001 08:48 AM             [email-masked], [email-masked],         
                                                    [email-masked],                           
                                                    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                                                    [email-masked]                        
                                                    cc:                                               
                                                    Subject:     A Message From Boeing                

 (See attached file: Message From Boeing.pps) 
<<Message From Boeing.pps>>