Subject: FW: EAFB PDA Additional Energy Scheduling Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Weaver Paul Civ 95 CEG/CEOEE [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 5:06 PM
To: Emanuel Gregory G LtCol 95 CES/CC
Cc: Choi, Paul
Subject: FW: EAFB PDA Additional Energy Scheduling Changes
Importance: High

Sir, info, Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 3:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: EAFB PDA Additional Energy Scheduling Changes
Importance: High

Paul,

As I indicated in my follow-up call this afternoon, the following procedure
should be used to make any scheduling changes to the Basic WAPA Allocation,
Excess Energy, or Additional Energy during the month in which a monthly
preschedule was agreed by the parties (prior to the beginning of the
month).

   1. Contact the SCE Day Ahead Prescheduling line at:  626-302-3320
        and inform them of the Scheduling Change and that the change will
   be confirmed via FAX or e-mail.

   2. Send a confirmation note with the Scheduling Change via FAX to:
   626-302-3213, or via email at:   [email-masked]

As we have indicated in prior communications, Edwards will be assessed an
Additional Scheduling and Dispatch (AS&D) charge (currently $131.00) for
each change that is made to any of the Schedules.  This charge is in
addition to the daily Scheduling and Dispatch charge of $131.00 per day for
each delivery point (Mead, Blythe, and SP-15) where energy is scheduled for
delivery to SCE.

Please communicate this procedure to the Enron and WAPA energy scheduling
folks.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

****************************************************************************
**************************************************************

Ray Haug, Project Manager
CSBU Technical Support
626-302-1829