Subject: FW: New Company SC Application
From: legal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:54:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Almeida, Keoni [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 10:41 AM
To: Hall, Steve C. (Legal)
Cc: Almeida, Keoni
Subject: New Company SC Application

Scott, I spoke with our Director and he agreed that I should be on point to
process the SC application for the new company and I will be assigned as the
Account Manager. Below is a list of requirements and the process for
certifying a new SC:

	Scheduling Coordinator Process Overview -
http://www.caiso.com/docs/09003a6080/09/08/09003a60800908c3.doc

	SC Application (SCAP Appendix A) - Please submit a completed
application form and $500 application fee to initiate SC certification
process to:
California Independent System Operator Corporation
c/o Scheduling Coordinator Application Processing Office
151 Blue Ravine Road
Folsom CA  95630

	The following is a list of SC requirements and associated links to
the CAISO website, specific information to each requirement.
	 Scheduling Coordinator Agreement - The Proforma agreement is
available on the CAISO web at:
http://www.caiso.com/docs/1999/01/13/199901131348367370.rtf.  
	Meter Service Agreement for SC Metered Entities - The Proforma
agreement can be reviewed on the CAISO web at:
http://www.caiso.com/docs/09003a6080/03/e3/09003a608003e3ab.pdf.  
	ISO ECN Connectivity -CAISO Telecommunication will coordinate the
interconnection of the SC's Scheduling and  Metering Systems with ISO Energy
communication Network (ECN) an the Meter Data Acquisition System (MDAS).
Please see our Communications Subscribers Service Guide at
http://www.caiso.com/docs/1999/01/15/1999011506410028191.pdf. 
	 
	Attached are the information sheets for the Scheduling Coordinator
Agreement (SCA), and Meter Service Agreement for SC Metered Entities
(MSA-SC) that you will need to fill out.  The CAISO's Contracts group  uses
these information sheets to complete three original agreements for your
signature. 
	  <<INFORMATION REQUEST SHEET.MSA-SC.doc>>  <<INFORMATION REQUEST
SHEET.SCA.doc>> 

Here is the checklist that will need to be completed prior to the new
company being certified:
 <<New SC checklist.xls>> 

Keoni Almeida 
Account Manager - Market Services, Client Relations
California Independent System Operator 
phone: 916/608-7053
pager:  916/814-7352 
alpha page:  [email-masked]
e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>