Subject: FW: CAISO Notice: El Paso Merchant Energy SCID Changing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: CRCommunications [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 9:18 AM
To: Market Status; SC Settlements Contacts; ISO Market Participants
Cc: ISO Market Operations Group; ISO Operations; ISO Outage - All; ISO
Settlements; ISO Schedulers - All; MDAS; ISO Masterfile Workgroup; ISO
Information Security Services
Subject: CAISO Notice: El Paso Merchant Energy SCID Changing
Importance: High

NOTICE TO MARKET PARTICIPANTS
El Paso Merchant Energy is changing their SCID

Effective Trade Date Monday, October 1, 2001 El Paso Merchant Energy
(currently EPPS) will begin scheduling energy trades and bids under the new
SCID; EPME.  The OLD SCID 'EPPS' WILL NO LONGER BE VALID.
All of El Paso Merchant Energy's scheduling transactions will use the new
SCID beginning with submission of Day Ahead schedules for Trade Date,
Monday, October 1, 2001. 
Any advance schedules that may have already been submitted using the old
SCID, 'EPPS', must be removed (deleted) and rescheduled using the new SCID,
EPME.
If you have any questions regarding the scheduling of transactions with El
Paso Merchant Energy, please contact: 
*	EPME Scheduling D/A, Jana Bowden 800-664-7556 option #2
*	EPME Scheduling H/A, Real Time desk 800-664-7556 option #1
*	Other Issues / Questions, David Webb 713-420-5510
*	EPME Real Time 800-664-7556

Distributed on behalf of El Paso Merchant Energy to facilitate the
transition to their new SCID.